12 May 2017

May Declutter, Day 12: 12 items, 78 total


Some more things from Sarah's cupboard - a stationery set she got as a child and never used (she confessed, she didn't want to use it because it was so nice all in a set and once you use it...well, you get the idea), an old tablet case, a working watch which is no longer her tyle, a pencil case, a money box.  


And a few more stuffed toys of various sorts.


This is a leather jacket which is a bit small for her and has a torn lining, plus a scarf she doesn't wear.


This one is from my wardrobe -it's a leather coat I bought in a charity shop for very little, but it's just too big. Which is too bad - if it were a size smaller, it would make me look all matrix-y, but instead, it's just too big.


And finally, a single snowflake earring. Sometimes I keep single earrings in case I find the other one, but this has been single since Christmas, so I don't think it's going to happen.

2 comments:

Christa said...

Kate, you have the most wonderful ideas. Another one I have to "steal". It will be July though before I can do it. I will be in Windsor (yes, England, all the way from the USA) in June.

Christa said...

Seeing something is one thing, acting on it is another. You still get the credit!